Thanks to everyone for the enquiries about whether to choose the Type S or Classic model.
Here is a quick side-by-side between our two product lines to help you find the perfect one for you:
* All models except SRAM
Go for power2max classic if…
- You aren’t worried about saving the last gram but want to save $200
- Don’t plan to use compact aero chain rings
- Don’t have a Cannondale, SRAM, or Specialized crankset
Go for Type S if…
- Weight is a priority for you
- You want to have the most elegant and compact solution
- You want to use compact aero chain rings
- You ride a BB386EVO frame
- You have an existing Cannondale, SRAM or Specialized that is compatible
Have fun choosing your power2max!