For all mountain bikers who already use a direct mount SRAM single crank set or a modular SRAM crank set with a Q-factor of 168mm (these cranks use 3 bolts to tighten the spider).
NGECO MTB POWERMETER
- Made For MTB
- Accuracy +/- 2%
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD) Options 104mm & 110mm
- Drive train compatibility Single or double drive trains
- Other NGeco spider-only options Rotor / SRAM / Cannondale / Specialized
- Other NGeco set options including power meter spider and cranks Rotor 3D+ / Rotor 3D24 / FSA Gossamer / FSA BB386EVO / Campagnolo
- NGeco and Shimano crankset? Keep your chainrings and change your Shimano crankarms to a NGeco power meter with Rotor 3D24 cranks!
- NGeco colour decal Green, Black, Blue, White, and Red
- NGeco Upgrade options Left-Right-Balance, Pedal Smoothness, Torque
- NGeco warranty 2 years/upgradable to 5 years & crash replacement program.
FEATURESDesigned2fit Power2max NG / NGeco is designed for maximum compatibility. It fits BB386EVO and BB86 frames even better than before and works with all aero chain rings without restrictions. We even have models for the new Shimano 4-hole bolt patten in our line-up. Simple2use Start pedaling, and it works. This is how simple and realiable power measurement should be. We have done everything to make it that way:
- “Auto Zero” – no need to zero your power meter manually
- No cadence magnet needed
- Freedom to change chain rings without affecting calibration
- Change the battery yourself