NGECO MTB POWERMETER
- Made For MTB
- Accuracy +/- 2%
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD) Options 104mm & 110mm, Dub etc
- Drive train compatibility Single or double drive trains, adaptors available
- Other NGeco spider-only options Rotor / SRAM / Cannondale / Specialized
- Other NGeco set options including power meter spider and cranks Rotor/ Campagnolo/FSA/Race Face & more
- NGeco and Shimano crankset? Yes, as long as you have a modular model, separate crank arms to spider.
- NGeco colour decal Green, Black, Blue, White, and Red
- NGeco Upgrade options Left-Right-Balance, Pedal Smoothness, Torque
- NGeco warranty 2 years/upgradable to 5 years & crash replacement program.
Designed2fit Power2max designed for maximum compatibility. We have models for the new Shimano (SHIM104).
Simple2use Start pedaling, and it works. This is how simple and reliable power measurement should be. We have done everything to make it that way:
- “Auto Zero” – no need to zero your power meter manually
- No cadence magnet needed
- Freedom to change chainrings without affecting calibration
- Change the battery yourself
Built2resist Power2max power meters deliver precise and reliable data under all conditions: whether it’s hot or cold, wet or dry, you can rely on your power2max. our power meters are fully waterproofed and the in-built temperature compensation mechanism ensures your power2max always stays accurate. ±2% Precision Power2max power meters deliver state of the art data: our power meters achieve accuracy of ±2% or better including all environmental influences. We achieve this accuracy through our refined design and high quality manufacturing process. Designed, engineered, and made in Germany. The advantage for you? Consistently high quality and a product that is reliable. ANT+/Bluetooth Power2max power meters use the ANT+ and Bluetooth standard to transmit data wirelessly to your bike computer. Those two standards guarantee reliable transmission and offer a large number of bike computers to choose from. Left-right balance Your power2max power meter estimates the contribution of your left and right leg as your ride. This offers useful additional information for your training
.Note: Power right = downward pressure on the right plus upward pull on the left. Power left = downward pressure on the left and upward pull on the right.